Wynn and Encore
Wynn and Encore are some of the most luxurious hotels on Las Vegas Strip with a AAA Five Diamond status. Wynn and Encore have collected more five-star awards from Forbes than any other casino resort in the world. They have received awards for their hotel, spa and restaurants. The pool area is nice and peaceful, maybe it could have been a little bigger.
Wynn and Encore are two towers with the same external design. There is an indoor pathway between them. Wynn is the older hotel, completed in 2005. Encore opened three years later, just north of Wynn. In total there are 4750 hotels rooms. Wynn and Encore are located just north of the most central parts of the Strip.
The hotel is beautifully built in brown mirror glass. The outer wall of the hotel rooms are one cohesive window. You can also tell that the resort has invested heavily in the luxurious interior. Encore is somewhat more luxurious than Wynn with larger suites.
In the back, the hotels have their own world class golf course. Only hotel guests are allowed to play and the fee is rather high. Another good thing about the Wynn is that they have one of the best poker rooms on the Strip according to us.
For those who can afford
Wynn and Encore are very nice hotels for you who can afford it and for those who want really good service. The rates are comparable to those of other five star hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.
We recommend booking Wynn on Hotels.com.
- Weekday rates: From $140 per night.
- Weekend rates: From $200 per night.
- Internet: Yes, both wired and wireless. Included in the resort fee.
- Jacuzzi: Yes.
- Casino: Yes, 17200 m² together.
- Resort fee: Yes, mandatory fee of $20 per room and night.
- Age limit for booking: 21.
- Check in: 3 pm.
- Check out: 12 pm.
- Shows: The water show Le Rêve and SINATRA Dance with Me.
- Nightclubs: Encore has some of the best nighclubs on the Strip, XS and Surrender. Wynn has Blush and Tryst.
- Main attractions: Wynn Ferrari Maserati and an 18-hole golf course with very high standard.
- Spa: Yes, both Wynn and Encory have luxurious spas.
- Wedding Chapel: Yes, Wynn has a Wedding Chapel.
- Room amenities: Air condition, blackout curtains, bathrobes, minibar, TV, hair dryer, alarm clock with radio, desk, safe, iron, telephone and more.
- Hotel amenities: 24h reception, 24h room service, ATM, fitness center, free parking, taxi, dry cleaning, business center.
- Popular restaurants: Alex, Bartolotta, Ristorante di Mare, Sinatra, Wazazu, Switch, Lakeside by David Walzog, Okadam, Stratta, Tableau and SW.
- Shopping: Opposite of Wynn is a large mall called The Fashion Show. Along the Wynn Esplanade you will find more expensive shops like Cartier, Oscar de la Renta, Louis Vuitton, Brioni, Chanel, Christian Dior, Manolo Blahnik, Jo Malone, Graff Jewelers, Judith Leiber. Encore Esplanade also features upscale shops.