You shouldn’t miss eating a buffet in Las Vegas. Here we will tell you what you need to think about when eating a buffet and what buffets are the best.
Most hotels at Las Vegas Strip serve buffets at breakfast, lunch and for dinner. Approximate prices and opening hours for the buffest can be found in the list below.
- Breakfast. Opening hours: 7 am – 11 am.
Price: about $15.
- Lunch. Opening hours: 11 am – 4 pm.
Price: about $20.
- Dinner. Opening hours: 4 pm – 10 pm.
On cheaper hotels, you can have a buffet dinner in the evening for under $20 and even cheaper for breakfast and lunch.
One of the better buffets in Las Vegas is the Aria buffet. It costs about $30 in the evening. The interior design is very nice and the food is good. Friday and Saturday nights are a few dollars extra and then half a lobster and unlimited wine.
Be there in time since the line can get really long.
Todai Seafood & Sushi Buffet is another favorite of ours. It is located just south of Planet Hollywood, inside Miracle Mile. Here you can eat sushi until you can’t take it anymore. They also have amazing crème brûlées for desert. It is $35. You can get 10% of by getting the Miracle Mile coupons.
To think about
- Tipping. Don’t forget to tip. 15%-20% is reasonable. If you are a group of six persons or more, 18% is automatically added to the check. No extra tip is needed then.
- Lines. The lines to the buffets can get very long. A lot of people tend to eat late in Las Vegas, try to get ahead of them to skip the lines.
- 24-hour-buffet. Some hotels offer the possibility to eat as much as you want for 24 hours. For instance, you can eat at Harrah’s seven different hotels during a 24 hour period for $50.
- Cheaper buffet. Get a Player’s card if you gamble. The points you earn while gambling can be used for discounts on the buffets. It can also be worthwhile to ask you concierge for buffet coupons.