Bellagio opened in 1998 and has 3933 rooms. In front of the Bellagio is their world-famous fountain on nine acres. In the movie Ocean’s Eleven, the vault under Bellagio is robbed. This has of course contributed to the fact that Bellagio is one of the most famous hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.
We stayed at the Bellagio for two weeks in March 2011. The beds are good but otherwise the rooms feel somewhat old. Bellagio lives off their reputation. Aria offers more for your money!
The poker room at Bellagio usually has the highest limits in Las Vegas which means that a lot of pros choose to play here. Limits for high rollers are played in Bobby’s room.
We recommend booking Bellagio on Hotels.com.
- Weekday rates: From $220 per night.
- Weekend rates: From $300 per night.
- Internet: Yes, wi-fi is included in the resort fee.
- Jacuzzi: Yes.
- Casino: Yes, 10800 m².
- Resort fee: Yes, mandatory fee of $20 per rum and night.
- Age limit for booking: 21
- Check in: 3 pm.
- Check out: 12 pm.
- Shows: Cirque de soleil – O
- Nightclubs: The Bank and Caramel
- Main attractions: The Fountains of Bellagio, a famous and huge fountain in front of the hotel. They also have a fine art exhibition called the Bellagio Gallery Of Fine Art.
- Spa: 6000 m², a large and luxurious spa with over 50 treatment rooms.
- Wedding Chapel: Yes, the Wedding Chapel at Bellagio.
- Room amenities: Air condition, blackout curtains, bathrobes, minibar, TV, hair dryer, alarm clock, desk, make-up mirror, safe, iron, telephone and more.
- Hotel amenities: 24h reception, 24h room service, ATM, fitness center, free parking, taxi, dry cleaning, business center.
- Popular restaurants: Le Cirque, Circo, Picasso, Michael Mina, Yessmine, Jean-Georges’ Prime, Sensi and Olives.
- Shopping: Right next to the casino is Via Bellagio with the following stores: Bellagio Collections, Bellagio Collection Shoes, Bottega Veneta, Dior, Prada, Todd English’s Olives, Tiffany & Company, Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Yves St. Laurent, Fred Leighton, Gucci, Le Cirque, Osteria Del Circo, Yessmine and MesmerEyes.