Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas is a hotel with a French theme. Outside the casino is both the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe replicated in smaller scale. The Eiffel Tower was supposed to be built in full size, but the airport is too close for it to be allowed.
The hotel was opened in the fall 1999 and it has almost 3000 rooms. It has recently been renovated. Paris Las Vegas is located right in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip, opposite to Bellagio, and with Planet Hollywood and Ballys as neighbors. A monorail station is conveniently located behind the hotel.
If you enjoy French food, we recommend the buffet at Paris Las Vegas, called Le Village Buffet. Here, food from five different French provinces is served and the restaurant is built with small squares and small houses with French decoration.
Paris Las Vegas has some really nice restaurants too. Mon Ami Gab is a good restaurant with French theme, which offers barbecue and seafood and they have an impressive wine list. There is also a restaurant, called Eiffel Tower restaurant, located a bit up in the tower. They serve classic French food. To eat here, you have to reserve a table.
We recommend booking Paris Las Vegas on Hotels.com.
- Weekday rates: From $100 per night.
- Weekend rates: From $150 per night.
- Internet: Yes, extra fee. No wireless.
- Pool area: Yes. One large pool.
- Jacuzzi: Yes, two small at the pool area.
- Casino: Yes, 7900 m².
- Resort fee: No!
- Age limit for booking: 21.
- Check in: 4 pm.
- Check out: 11 am.
- Shows:Singer Barry Manilow and hypnotist Anthony Cools.
- Nightclubs: Chateau Nightclub & Gardens, opened 5 March 2011. Also a few bars.
- Main attractions: Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe.
- Spa: Spa by Mandara.
- Wedding Chapel: Paris Chapel with two different wedding chapels too choose from and few outdoor ceremony spots.
- Room amenities: Air condition, blackout curtains, TV, hair dryer, alarm clock with radio, desk, refrigerator, safe, iron, telephone and more.
- Hotel amenities: 24h reception, 24h room service, ATM, fitness center, free parking, taxi, dry cleaning, business center.
- Popular restaurants: Café Belle Madeleine, Eiffel Tower Restaurant, Les Artistes Steakhouse, Mon Ami Gabi, Le Provençal, Le Village Buffet, Le Café Île St. Louis, JJ’s Boulangerie, La Creperie and Le Burger Brasserie Sports Grille.
- Shopping: Bally’s-Paris Promenade and Le Boulevard with French-inspired boutiques. Planet Hollywood with its Miracle Mile mall is also very close.