The Venetian & Palazzo Resort
Largest hotel in the world?
The Venetian is sometimes regarded as the largest hotel in the world if you include The Palazzo as part of the complex. The hotel first part opened in 1999, a year and a half after the opening of The Palazzo. Together they have over 7000 rooms. They have an Italian theme, The Venetian has built a mini-Venice indoors. You can even take a trip on a gondola.
The poker room is one of largest on the Las Vegas Strip with its 39 poker tables. However, it is something with the open space of the room that makes it feel a bit uncomfortable. If you think it’s important to have a choice of tables at the same limit it may be worth looking into.
We recommend booking the Venetian on Hotels.com.
- Weekday rates: From $190 per night.
- Weekend rates: From $230 per night.
- Internet: Yes, both wired and wireless internet access.
- Jacuzzi: Yes, by the pool.
- Casino: Yes, 11000 m².
- Resort fee: Yes, mandatory fee of $17 per room and day.
- Age limit for booking: 21.
- Check in: 3 pm.
- Check out: 11 am.
- Shower: The Venetian features the Blue Man Group and Phantom – The Las Vegas Spectacular. Palazzo shows the comedy Rita Runder.
- Nightclubs: The Venetian has the nightclub Tao which is a very popular club. Inside Palazzo is the smaller club Lavo.
- Main attractions: A small Venice with San Marco and Grand Canal with gondolas. Venetian also has Madame Tussaud..
- Spa: Canyon Ranch Spa Club is a large spa the The Venetian and Palazzo have together.
- Wedding Chapel: Yes, the Wedding Chapel at the Venetian.
- Room amenities: Air condition, blackout curtains, bathrobes, minibar, TV, hair dryer, alarm clock, desk, make-up mirror, safe, iron, telephone and more.
- Hotel amenities: 24h reception, 24h room service, ATM, fitness center, free parking, taxi, dry cleaning, business center.
- Popular restaurants: På the Venetian: Tao Asian Bistro, Taqueria Cañonita, The Grill at Valentino, Tintoretto’s, Zeffirino, Trattoria Reggiano, Valentino and Riva Poolside. At The Palazzo: LAVO, Morels, Sushi Samba, Zine, Sweet Surrender and Table 10 by Emeril Lagasse
- Shopping: Many shopping opportunities like Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian and The Shoppes at The Palazzo. Stores like Burberry, Coach, Ralph Lauren, Jimmy Choo, Michael Kors, Fendi, Davidoff, Dolcé, Banana Republic and Hugo Boss.