Aria Resort & Casino
A part of CityCenter
Aria and CityCenter Las Vegas was built by MGM Resorts International and it opened in December 2009. Aria is a prominent part of the CityCenter complex, which is the largest privately financed construction project in U.S. history. It cost about $11 billion and the complex has, on more than one million square metres, approximately 12.000 employees. There are 4004 rooms, including 568 suites.
Buffet and poker room
The hotel itself, Aria, is a five star luxury hotel with all amenities. We recommend both the buffet and Aria’s poker room. The poker room features the Ivey room, where Aria hopes to attract high stakes player. You will often find poker players from TV here.
We have stayed at Aria for nine nights and we were very satisfied. The hotel rooms have a really high standard, way better than Bellagio.
There is a tram between CityCenter, Monte Carlo and Bellagio. The train takes 132 passengers at a time and it can transport over 3000 people per hour. The length of the track is only 640 meters, but it is longer than that if you walk instead.
We recommend booking Aria on Hotels.com.
- Weekday rates: From $160 per night.
- Weekend rates: From $250 per night.
- Internet: Yes, included in the resort fee.
- Pool area: Three pools.
- Jacuzzi: Yes.
- Casino: Yes, 14000 m².
- Resort fee: Yes, $20/room and day.
- Age limit for booking: 21.
- Check in: 3 pm.
- Check out: 12 pm.
- Shows: Cirque de soleil – Viva Elvis
- Nightclubs: Haze, Gold Lounge and The Deuce Lounge
- Main attractions: The massive CityCenter comples is an attraction in itelf. The show Viva Elvis.
- Spa: Yes, a large and luxurious spa, 7500m².
- Wedding Chapel: No.
- Room amenities: Air condition, blackout curtains, bathrobes, minibar, TV, hair dryer, desk, safe, iron, telephone and more.
- Hotel amenities: 24-hour reception, 24-hour room service, ATM, fitness center, free parking, taxi, business center.
- Popular restaurants: American Fish by Michael Mina, Blossom, Jean-Georges, Jean Philippe Patisserie, Julian Serrano, Todd English, Union, Lemongrass, Masa, Sage, Shaboo and Sirio
- Shopping: The mall Crystels is just outside the lobby. It is 45000m² and some of of stores are: Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Gucci, Balenciaga, Brunello Cucinelli, Bulgari, Cartier, Christian Dior, Emilio Pucci, Hermes, Kiton, Kiki De Montparnasse and Lanvin.