Everything is big here
MGM Grand counts as the world’s second largest hotel with 5044 rooms. It opened the 1993 and it is located on the south Strip near the airport. They have the Las Vegas Strip’s largest casino of about 16.000 m². Even the pool area (35,000 m²) is huge with five outdoor pools, an artificial river and waterfalls. Our favourite pool area!
At the MGM Grand there are several luxury restaurants, including Joël Robuchon, which is Las Vegas only restaurant with three stars in the Michelin guide.
The two top floors at the MGM Grand called SKYLOFTS have 51 super-luxurious suites including personal butler service. The cheapest rooms here cost at least $1,000 per night.
We recommend booking MGM Grand on Hotels.com.
- Weekday rates: From $70 per night.
- Weekend rates: From $110 per night.
- Internet: Yes, wired and wireless included in the resort fee.
- Jacuzzi: Yes, by the pool area.
- Casino: Yes, the biggest in Las Vegas (15900 m²).
- Resort fee: Yes, mandatory fee of $18 per room and natt.
- Check in: 3 pm.
- Check out: 11 am.
- Shows: Cirque de soleil – KA and Crazy Horse Paris.
- Nightclubs: Tabu and Studio 54.
- Main attractions: CBS Television City, CSI: The Experience and lions.
- Spa: 2700m² big spa with a lot to choose from.
- Wedding Chapel: Yes, The Forever Grand Wedding Chapel.
- Room amenities: Air condition, blackout curtains, extra beds, TV, hair dryer, alarm clock with radio, desk, safe, iron, telephone and more.
- Hotel amenities: 24h reception, 24h room service, ATM, fitness center, free parking, taxi, dry cleaning, business center.
- Popular restaurants: Joël Robuchon, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, Emeril’s, Nobhill by Michael Mina, Craftsteak, Shibuya, Wolfgang Puck, Seablue and Fiamma.
- Shopping: Shops are at the Studio Walk. Among others are Sony 3-D Experience, Misura Men’s Shop, Optica, Xclusiv, Watch Boutique and Paradiso. Other shops are Welcome to Las Vegas, Houdini’s Magic Shop, City of Lights, Davidoff and Marshall Grand Spirits.