Caesar’s Palace is a 4.5-star hotel with 3348 rooms, built in the mid 60’s. It has obviously been renovated several times since then and it has a fresh interior. The design is taken from the Roman Empire with many statues and marble objects. Caesar’s Palace is located in the middle of the Las Vegas Strip, between Bellagio and the Mirage.
The hotel has a Colesseum, a bit smaller than the original. It was built originally for Celine Dion’s show – A New Day. After a break, where Cher among others performed, Celine Dion is back with a new show – “Celine’s back”.
We recommend booking Caesars Palace on Hotels.com.
Caesar’s Palace is one of the few, if not the only, high-end hotel with no resort fee.
- Weekday rates: From $100 per night.
- Weekend rates: From $150 per night.
- Internet: Yes, not included.
- Jacuzzi: Yes.
- Casino: Yes, 15400 m².
- Resort fee: No.
- Age limit for booking: 21.
- Check in: 4 pm.
- Check out: 11 am.
- Shows:Celine’s back.
- Nightclubs: The nightclub Pure with room for 2400 guests.
- Main attractions: Forum Shops with the free show: “Fall of Atlantis and Festival Fountain shows at Caesars Forum Shops”.
- Spa: Qua Baths & Spa on 5000m².
- Wedding Chapel: Several chapels to choose from.
- Room amenities: Air condition, blackout curtains, minibar, TV, hair dryer, alarm clock with radio, desk, iron, telephone and more.
- Hotel amenities: 24h reception, 24h room service, ATM, fitness center, free parking, taxi, dry cleaning, business center and more.
- Popular restaurants: Restaurant Guy Savoy, Joe’s Seafood, Bradley Ogden, Neros, Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill, Hyakumi, Rao’s, Spago and Payard Patisserie.
- Shopping: Forum shops with shops like Bvlgari, Burberry, Christian Dior, Hugo Boss, Lacoste Fendi, Gucci, Diesel, Banana Republic, Louis Vuitton and H&M.