Shape like a pyramid
Luxor is a 3.5-star hotel with 30 floors and it is built like a pyramid. There are 4400 rooms and it opened 1993. Every night a huge upward spotlight lights up from the top of the pyramid. They had to dampen it slightly because of environmental reasons but the light is still strong. Even if you don’t stay here, the building is a must see.
We recommend booking Luxor on Hotels.com.
- Weekday rates: From $60 per night.
- Weekend rates: From $110 per night.
- Internet: Yes. No wireless.
- Pool area: Four pools and four hot pools.
- Jacuzzi: Yes.
- Casino: Yes.
- Resort fee: Yes, mandatory. $15 per night and room.